Get identity documents ready
Service Types
Identity documents necessary for foreign nationals to deal with driving-related affairs:

1. A valid passport or other international travel document;

2. A visa valid for more than three months or a valid stay/residence permit;

3. An accommodation registration certificate issued by a public security organ.

> The identity document for a foreign national with permanent residence in China is the Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card;

> A valid passport or other international travel document may be used to apply for a temporary motor vehicle driving permit.

Driver's License Services
Motor Vehicle Services
Accident Settlement