What is the procedure for entering employment in Beijing?

Before entering China for employment with a Chinese organization, a foreigner should apply for a visa at his or her local Chinese embassy with an Alien's Work Certificate for the People's Republic of China issued via the Chinese employer by the Beijing Municipality and a valid passport. After the foreigner enters China, the employer should show the certificate, a valid contract and the employee's passport to the Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, who will issue an Alien Work Permit.

Those foreigners who have not obtained residence permits (holders of F, L, C or G visas), those who are studying or doing an internship in China and dependents of foreigners holding working visas should not accept illegal employment in China. In special circumstances, a foreigner who is to be employed may have his or her visa status changed at the public security, who will issue an Alien's Work Permit.

 You can go to the following recruitment websites to find or post jobs:

If you want to learn more, these information may help you: