[Photo via VCG]
From September 16 to 17, the 2023 Global Energy Transition Forum (hereinafter referred to as the "Forum") will take place in the Future Science City in Beijing. The Global Energy Transition Forum has been held for four sessions from 2019 to 2022 and invited top experts from over 20 countries for sharing cutting-edge technological achievements. It has attracted well-known Chinese and foreign enterprises and institutions to showcase the latest technological innovations in the field of energy.
The Forum will consist of an opening ceremony, a main forum, nine thematic sub-forums, offline and online parallel meetings for the closing ceremony, exhibitions and displays, a series of warm-up activities, signing and unveiling ceremonies, etc.
The opening ceremony and main forum will be held on September 16. The nine thematic sub-forums are as follows.
- Forum on New Energy Mineral Resources and National Energy Security
- Forum on Development Based on Integration of Greenization and Digitalization
- Energy Storage Forum on Industry-University-Research Integration Development
- International Cooperation Forum on Green and Low-carbon Energy
- Forum on Global Realization of "Possible Trinity" of Energy
- Hydrogen Energy-based Green Development Forum
- Comprehensive Smart Energy Development and Practice Forum
- Forum on Digital Transformation Promoting High-quality Development of Energy Industry Internet
- 2023 Energy Valley Construction and Development Forum
(Source: WeChat Official Account "Beijing Fabu")