Foreigner university students in Beijing who are entrepreneur in Zhongguancun Science Park as part time undertaking.
1. Valid passport or other international travel documents.
2. Completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo. Please fill in the application form in black ink or sign pen.
3. Valid accommodation registration form of the applicant obtained from local police station or hotel of present residence.
4. Certification Letter For the Application of Student Residence Permits (Entrepreneur) for the Foreign Members of Entrepreneur Team issued by the Administrative Committees of Zhongguancun Science Park or its sub-parks.
5. Recommendation and approval letter on the applicant's engaging on entrepreneur as part time undertaking in Zhongguancun Science Park from foreign students administration department of the applicant's university.
1. The applicant shall go through a face-to-face interview.
2. The period of entrepreneur approved by public security organ shall not exceed the term of resident permit held by the international student.
3. For the above-stated materials, the original documents need to be verified, and the photocopies submitted.
4. Any application materials in foreign language (except English) should be translated into Chinese by qualified translation Company before submission.
5. Applicant who doesn't nullify China's household registration should apply after the cancellation of household registration.
6. Foreigners under 18 who submit the application for the first time in China shall prepare the Birth Certificate or equivalent document, passports and permanent resident permit of parents and other relative documents as certification of nationality.
1. Where visas held by foreigners specify that foreigners need to apply for residence permits after entry, such foreigners shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply for foreigners' residence permits.
2. Foreigners residing in China who apply for the extension of the duration of residence shall file their applications at least 30 days prior to the expiry of the validity period on their residence permits.
3. During the period when the applicant's passport or other travel document is under legal custody of the exit-entry authority for the issuance of visa or resident permit, the applicant may, bearing the receipt notice of the application herein, travel and reside legally within the territory of China.
4. Any international student is liable to the legal punishment by the public security organ if found the location and duration of internship placement exceeding what is specified in the visa.
5. Where the registered item in a foreigner's residence permit has changed (the items shall include the bearer's name, sex, date of birth, reason for residence and duration of residence of the holder, date and place of issuance, passport number or other international travel documents number), the holder shall, within 10 days from the date of change, apply to the exit-entry administration of public security organ under the local people's government at or above the county level in the place of residence for going through the formalities for alteration.
6. Upon discovery of one of the following circumstances, the entity that hosts a foreign student shall, in a timely manner, report to the exit and entry administration authority of the public security organ: a foreign student admitted leaves school, violates the provisions on administration of exit and entry, dies, disappears or other serious circumstances arise.
7. The exit and entry administration authority of the public security organ may verify the purpose of application through such means as interview, telephone inquiry and on-the-spot investigation.
8. Decisions made by the exit-entry administration of public security organ on rejecting applications for visa extension or reissuance, or on not issuing foreigners' stay or residence permits or not extending the duration of residence shall be final.
The right to interpret this Instruction shall reside in the Exit-Entry Administration Department of Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau.