Foreign nationals of Chinese origin who are entrepreneur in Zhongguancun Science Park.
1. Valid passport or other international travel documents.
2. Completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo. Please fill in the application form in black ink or sign pen.
3. Valid accommodation registration form of the applicant obtained from local police station or hotel of present residence.
4. For the first-time applicant enterprises, the following information shall be provided and collected, such as enterprise information, official seal (sample of seal) and signature of person in charge (sample of signature).
5. Supporting documents on the applicant's former Chinese nationality, such as Chinese Passport, China's household registration, personal ID card etc., or Certification Letter for the Foreign Nationals of Chinese Origin issued by the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the People's Government of Beijing Municipality.
6. Holder of Foreigner's Work Permit shall provide the following documents:
a. Foreigner's Work Permit or Foreigner's Work Permit Notice issued by Beijing Municipal Human Resource and Social Security Bureau or Beijing Municipal Bureau of Foreign Experts.
b. Guarantee letter from the employer enterprise in Zhongguancun Science Park
7. Non-Foreigner's Work Permit holder shall provide the following documents to apply for private business based residence permits (Entrepreneur):
a. Certification Letter For the Application of Private Business Residence Permits (Entrepreneur) for the Foreign Members of Entrepreneur Team issued by the Administrative Committees of Zhongguancun Science Park or its sub-parks.
b. Detail plan on entrepreneur or Supporting certifications on the entrepreneur enterprise.
8. Foreigners over 18 years who apply for residence permit for the first time shall submit Verification Certificate of Medical Examination Records of Overseas Personnel issued by Beijing Entry-Exit Health and Quarantine Department (Beijing International Travel Health Care Center).
If the Verification Certificate of Medical Examination Records of Overseas Personnel has already been submitted to the Beijing Municipal Human Resource and Social Security Bureau or Beijing Municipal Bureau of Foreign Experts on application for the Employment Permit, there is no need to submit it again.
1. Foreigner's Work Permits holders could apply for a work-type residence permit with validity of no longer than 5 year, which shall be no less than 90 days for the first-time applicant.
2. Non-employment-permits-holders could apply for a private business based residence permits (with remark "创业" as Entrepreneur) with validity of no longer than 5 year, which shall be no less than 180 days for the first-time applicant.
1. The applicant shall go through a face-to-face interview.
2. For the above-stated materials, the original documents need to be verified, and the photocopies submitted.
3. Any application materials in foreign language (except English) should be translated into Chinese by qualified translation Company before submission.
4. Applicant who doesn't nullify China's household registration should apply after the cancellation of household registration.
1. Where visas held by foreigners specify that foreigners need to apply for residence permits after entry, such foreigners shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply for foreigners' residence permits.
2. Foreigners residing in China who apply for the extension of the duration of residence shall file their applications at least 30 days prior to the expiry of the validity period on their residence permits.
3. During the period when the applicant's passport or other travel document is under legal custody of the exit-entry authority for the issuance of visa or resident permit, the applicant may, bearing the receipt notice of the application herein, travel and reside legally within the territory of China.
4. Where the registered item in a foreigner's residence permit has changed (the items shall include the bearer's name, sex, date of birth, reason for residence and duration of residence of the holder, date and place of issuance, passport number or other international travel documents number), the holder shall, within 10 days from the date of change, apply to the exit-entry administration of public security organ under the local people's government at or above the county level in the place of residence for going through the formalities for alteration.
5. Upon discovery of one of the following circumstances, the entity that employs a foreigner shall, in a timely manner, report to the exit and entry administration authority of the public security organ: a foreigner employed resigns, changes employment location, violates the provisions on administration of exit and entry, dies, disappears or other serious circumstances arise.
6. The exit and entry administration authority of the public security organ may verify the purpose of application through such means as interview, telephone inquiry and on-the-spot investigation.
7. Decisions made by the exit-entry administration of public security organ on rejecting applications for visa extension or reissuance, or on not issuing foreigners' stay or residence permits or not extending the duration of residence shall be final.
The right to interpret this Instruction shall reside in the Exit-Entry Administration Department of Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau.