The People's Government of Beijing Municipality
Mayors' Profile Departments Administrative Districts Reports Laws & Policies
Beijing Info
Facts Culture Sister Cities Sci & Tech Videos
Most Requested Investing in Beijing Working in Beijing Studying in Beijing Living in Beijing Travelling in Beijing Consuming in Beijing
Contact Us
FAQs Jingjing Feedback Surveys
News Laws & Policies Photos Activities Specials
2023-03-16  |  

Z (Work) Visa is only issued to the foreign experts who intend to work in the P.R. China for a period of time such as one year.

Foreigners who do not intend to work for a relatively long period in the P.R. China - or who wish to take a short-term travel – are not required to apply for this permit. They can apply for a Business Visa (F Visa) or Tourist Visa (L Visa).