Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship was established in 2012 to support outstanding students to study undergraduate and/ or postgraduate degree at Peking University.
Content of scholarships: -
The scholarship is categorized into two categories: full and partial scholarships. The full scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend (including living allowance), and medical insurance. The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees.
The monthly stipend is given as follows: -
Undergraduate: CNY ¥2,000/month
Postgraduate: CNY ¥2,500/month
PhD: CNY ¥3,000/month
Scholarship duration: -
Undergraduate: 1 year
Master program: 2-3 years
PhD: 4 years
Direct PhD: 5 years
Application Prerequisites: -
Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student (freshman) and has not receive any other scholarship funding. Student who enrolled for professional degree program, joint degree program and English taught program are not eligible to apply.
Application period: -
March until April every year
As for above information, please refer to our website（www.isd.pku.edu.cn）
Application process: -
1. Visit PKU Online Application System (http://www.studyatpku.com), click on “Scholarship Application” - “New student”, fill in the application form and submit.
2. Please submit the letter of appeal in person to ISDPKU or mail them before the deadline.
3. The committee will assess the applications
4. The list of selected candidates will be submitted for final review
5. The list of successful candidates will be announced.
Scholarship winners will have to undertake an annual appraisal in April annually in order to enjoy the scholarship for the following year.
Contact details: -