1. The materials dentifying the talent issued by the Administrative Committee of Zhongguancun Science Park and the administrative committees of the sub-parks of Zhongguancun Science Park (1 original);
2. An invitation letter issued by host units (1 original).
Steps: Immediate processing (the application forms shall be filled in a standardized way; the submitted materials are complete; the requirements for the issuance of entry/exit documents are met)
Address: Port Visa Issuance Office in Terminal 2 of the Beijing Capital International Airport; Port Visa Issuance Office in Terminal 3 of the Beijing Capital International Airport
Office Hours: 24 hours
1. Visa fees for the applicants from non-reciprocal countries: 160 CNY per person per time for a zero-entry visa; 168 CNY per person per time for a single-entry visa; 252 CNY per person per time for a double-entry visa; 420 CNY per person per time for a half-year (including half year) multiple-entry visa; 672 CNY per person per time for a one-year (including one year) to five-year (including five years) multiple-entry visa; 130 CNY per person per time for a single-entry group visa; 170 CNY per person per time for a double-entry group visa; 160 CNY per person per time for the individual separation from group visa; 160 CNY per person per time if increasing or decreasing the number of accompanying persons.
2. Visa fees for equivalent countries (unit: CNY)
Half-year multiple-entry visa
One-year (or more) multiple-entry visa
The Republic of Kazakhstan
The Republic of Uzbekistan
The Republic of Armenia
The Islamic Republic of Iran
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
The Republic of Angola
The Democratic Republic of Congo
The Gabonese Republic
The Republic of Cameroon
The Republic of Côte d'Ivoire
Republic of Moldova
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
The Republic of Panama
The Federative Republic of Brazil
The Plurinational State of Bolivia
The Republic of Ecuador
The United States of America
The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
The Republic of Chile
The Russian Federation
The United Mexican States
The Republic of Poland
The Republic of Bulgaria
The port visa is applicable to the following situations:
1. For foreigners who need to enter China urgently for humanitarian reasons and are invited to enter for urgent business affairs, urgent engineering repairs, or other urgencies, and hold certification materials as proofs that they are approved by relevant competent authorities to apply for a visa at ports of entry, they can apply for a port visa in one of the port visa agencies authorized by the Ministry of Public Security at the ports of entry approved by the State Council to issue port visas.
2. If foreign members of the entrepreneurial teams in the Zhongguancun Science Park and foreign technical talents employed by the enterprises in Zhongguancun Science Park are too late to apply for a work permit, they can apply for a talent visa at the port of entry with an invitation letter issued by the leaders of the entrepreneurial teams or the enterprises.
3. Foreign students from overseas colleges and universities who have been invited by the enterprises in Zhongguancun Science Park registered within the entry/exit agencies of the public security organ of Beijing to come for an internship can apply for a short-term private visit visa (annotated with "internship") in one of the port visa agencies for internship.
4. Foreign high-end talents recognized by the competent departments of Beijing for human resources, senior professionals in certain industries hired by enterprises recognized by the competent departments of Beijing for scientific and technological innovation, or foreigners who have been identified as high-end talents and come to China without a visa, can apply for a talent visa in the visa agency at the port of arrival.
5. Foreigners who come to Beijing to work with a work permit issued by the agencies for human resources and social security as well as the departments for foreign experts affairs can directly apply for a work-type residence permit for with a period of validity of no more than one year after entering China; they can also apply for a work visa in the visa agency at the port of entry.
6. Foreigners who plan to come to Beijing for investment or innovation and entrepreneurship but are too late to apply for a work permit, can apply for a private visit visa in the visa agency at the port of entry with such documents as an investment certificate or a business plan, and proof of their source of income.