1. An invitation letter issued by an authorized unit or a registered unit stating the reasons for emergency entry (1 original).
2. Host units shall provide the following documents:
A. Itinerary and the reception plan after entry (1 original);
B. An invitation letter stating the reason for emergency entry (1 original);
C. Duplicate of the business license and other legal registration certificates (1 original only for verification, 1 copy).
Steps: Immediate processing (application forms are appropriately filled and materials required are complete, all in conformity with requirements for issuance of entry/exit certificates)
Address: Port Visa Issuance Office in Terminal 2 of the Beijing Capital International Airport; Port Visa Issuance Office in Terminal 3 of the Beijing Capital International Airport
Office Hours: 24 hours /7 days
1. Visa charges for applicants from non-reciprocal countries:
- 160 CNY per person per time for a zero-entry visa;
- 168 CNY per person per time for a single-entry visa;
- 252 CNY per person per time for a double-entry visa;
- 420 CNY per person per time for a half-year (including half year) multiple-entry visa;
- 672 CNY per person per time for a one-year (including one year) to five-year (including five years) multiple-entry visa;
- 130 CNY per person per time for a single-entry group visa;
- 170 CNY per person per time for a double-entry group visa;
- 160 CNY per person per time for the individual separation from group visa;
- 160 CNY per person per time for adding or reducing accompanying persons.
2. Standard visa charges for reciprocal countries (unit: CNY)
Half-year multiple-entry visa
One-year (or more) multiple-entry visa
The Republic of Kazakhstan
The Republic of Uzbekistan
The Republic of Armenia
The Islamic Republic of Iran
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
The Republic of Angola
The Democratic Republic of Congo
The Gabonese Republic
The Republic of Cameroon
The Republic of Côte d'Ivoire
Republic of Moldova
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
The Republic of Panama
The Federative Republic of Brazil
The Plurinational State of Bolivia
The Republic of Ecuador
The United States of America
The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
The Republic of Chile
The Russian Federation
The United Mexican States
The Republic of Poland
The Republic of Bulgaria
The port visa is applicable to the following situations:
1. Foreigners needing urgent entry for humanitarian reasons, or invited to enter for urgent business affairs, engineering repairs, or other urgencies and holding certification materials provided by relevant competent authorities to apply for a visa at ports of entry, may apply for a port visa with agencies authorized by the Ministry of Public Security at the eligible ports of entry approved by the State Council .
2. Foreign members of entrepreneurial teams in the Zhongguancun Science Park and foreign technical talents employed by enterprises in Zhongguancun Science Park, unable to get work permits due to time limitations, may apply for a talent visa at the port of entry with an invitation letter offered by leaders of entrepreneurial teams or by enterprises.
3. Foreign students from overseas colleges and universities invited for internship by enterprises in Zhongguancun Science Park registered within the entry/exit agencies of the public security organ of Beijing may apply for a short-term private visit visa (annotated with "internship") with authorized port visa agencies to enter for internship.
4. Foreign high-end talents recognized by the competent departments of Beijing for human resources, senior professionals in certain industries employed by enterprises recognized by the competent departments of Beijing for scientific and technological innovation, or other foreign high-end talents invited and evidenced by the host unit, in the absence of a visa, may apply for a talent visa with authorized agencies at the ports of entry.
5. Foreigners with a work permit issued by the departments for human resources and social security and for foreign experts affairs, may directly apply for a work-type residence permit for a validity period of no more than one year, or apply for a work visa with authorized visa agencies at the ports of entry.
6. Foreigners planning to invest, innovate or start business in Beijing, unable to get a work permit due to time limitations, may apply for a private visit visa with authorized visa agencies at the ports of entry, by providing supporting documents such as proof of investment, business plans or proof of their source of income.