Natural gas [Photo via tuchong.com]
1. How to charge?
Beijing natural gas for household use implements the tiered pricing. Based on the annual gas consumption, the annual gas consumption of households is divided into three grades, and the price is gradually increased. The first level, the annual gas consumption of general living gas (for cooking and domestic hot water) does not exceed 350 cubic meters; the annual gas consumption of wall-hung boiler heating gas does not exceed 1500 cubic meters; The annual gas consumption does not exceed 2500 cubic meters, and the price is CNY ¥2.61 per cubic meter. Second level, the annual gas consumption of general living gas (for cooking and domestic hot water) is 350-500 cubic meters (including 500); the annual gas consumption of wall-hung boiler heating is 1500-2500 cubic meters (including 2500); The annual gas consumption of rural coal to gas heating is 2500-3000 cubic meters (including 3000), and the price is CNY ¥2.83 per cubic meter. The third grade, the annual gas consumption of general living gas (for cooking and domestic hot water) is more than 500 cubic meters; the annual gas consumption of wall-hung boiler heating is more than 2,500 cubic meters; the annual consumption of rural coal to gas heating The gas volume is more than 3000 cubic meters, and the price is CNY ¥4.23 per cubic meter.
Price list of Beijing natural gas for household use
Annual gas consumption per household (stere)
General gas for living(cooking or domestic hot water)
Heating gas of Wall- hanging stove
Heating gas of turning rural coal into gas
The first grade
The second grade
The third grade
More than 500
More than 2500
More than 3000
Non-residents who implement resident prices
2. How to pay?
(1) WeChat payment
Log in to WeChat, click Wallet> Life Payment> Gas Charge, enter the user ID, and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
(2) Alipay payment
Log in to Alipay, click City Service> Life Payment> Gas Charge, enter the home address and user ID, and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
(3) Log in to the online banking, telephone banking and self-service terminals of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of Communications, China Citic Bank to realize the 24-hour payment of natural gas fees (log in the digital Beijing payment general website and UnionPay website to query the placement of self-service terminals).
(4) Hold the gas payment notice to pay at the counters of all state-owned and commercial banks except for Beijing Construction Bank.
3. How to eliminate hidden dangers?
(1) Regularly use small brush to pick up soapy water to daub gas equipment joints, switches, hoses, valves and other parts to check for leaks, but it is strictly forbidden to check for leaks with an open flame.
(2) Indoor gas pipelines cannot be used as load-bearing supports or electrical equipment grounding conductors. Do not stack flammable materials around the gas stove, and shelters are not allowed at the unit inlet valve and around the gas meter.
(3) The special hose connected to the burning appliance has a certain service life. Pay attention to frequently check the hose for looseness, shedding, cracking and deterioration. It is recommended to replace it regularly.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to sleep in the kitchen and the room with gas equipment. Once a gas leak occurs and a fire is triggered, it will directly threaten the lives of people. In addition, do not use coal stoves, bottled liquefied petroleum gas or other stoves in the room where gas equipment is installed.
4. How to request for repair?
If you find a problem, you can call the Beijing Gas (8610)96777 service hotline or request for repair through the Beijing Gas APP. Beijing Gas Group service personnel will respond in time and provide on-site service.
5. Does the gas company have a safety inspection every year?
The inspection cycle for resident customers is 18 months, and the inspection cycle for non-resident customers is 12 months.
6. Are there any charges for safety inspections? What services are mainly provided?
The safety inspection service is free, and the main services are as follows:
(1) Check for leaks.
(2) Check whether the inlet, indoor pipelines, valves, gauges, hoses and stoves meet the safety requirements.
(3) Replace the hose of the old stove free of charge.
(4) Complete simple maintenance without dismantling the pipeline or the meter.
(5) Issue the "Inspection Notice of Hidden Troubles" for illegal gas use behaviors (stealing of gas, unauthorized private change) or hidden safety hazards caused by customer reasons (dwelling in the measurement room or accumulation of debris)
7. What should I do if I smell gas at home?
If you find an air leak, you should close the front door and open the window for ventilation in a timely manner. It is strictly forbidden to ignite, smoke, knock on irons, pipes, or use indoor electrical devices and telephones. Call the repair number (8610)96777 in a safe place outdoor.
8. How to check whether there is a leak in the pipeline?
You can regularly check the gas equipment joints, switches, hoses, valves and other parts with soapy water to see if there is any air leakage, and it is strictly forbidden to check the leak with an open flame.