Jing Gui Zi Fa  No. 59
To all branch offices and urban registration centers of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources, and Tax Services of all districts (regions),
To further optimize the business environment and make it convenient for enterprises to process business, Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources, together with Beijing Municipal Tax Service, State Taxation Administration and Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, will optimize the scenario of "registration of non-residential stock real property transactions among enterprises" in the application scenario of "blockchain + real estate registration" by cancelling on-site verification. In this way, both sides of a transaction can handle all processes of registration online without field visit, thus upgrading "one visit at most" to "no visit". Relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
I. Handling Procedures
1. The seller first logs in using the electronic business license, enters the number of Property Ownership Certificate and selects the real estate for transaction. The system automatically verifies the consistency of the seller's identity information and the owner's identity information in the database. If the verification succeeds, the seller fills in the application information including the buyer's name and certificate number, and uploads the Letter of Commitment (Appendix 1) and other application materials. If the verification fails, the proof for Business License change needs to be uploaded. The buyer logs in using the electronic business license and completes the transaction details. Both parties of the transaction check the real estate registration application online, and the seller completes and submits the application.
The uploaded materials should be in PDF format, with complete content, neat pages, and clear images, and the resolution should not be lower than 300dpi. Paper materials with red headings or seals on any page should be scanned in color mode.
If either party of the transaction is incorporated outside Beijing, it needs to first complete the cross-region tax source registration with the tax authority of the place where the real estate is located.
2. The system pushes the application information to the registration and tax authorities for parallel transaction processing.
The tax authority conducts online pre-examination and calculates the payable tax. After the tax calculation results are returned to the online service platform once the pre-examination succeeds, the system sends a SMS message of the tax payment to the applicant. The applicant should complete online tax payment in time. If the online tax payment is not completed within three working days, the system will return the application and send an SMS message to inform the applicant. If the pre-examination fails, the system will inform the applicant via SMS message to modify the application and resubmit it.
The registration authority conducts online pre-examination. The registration personnel obtain the Identification (ID) card information of the buyer's and seller's agents through the business data sharing, and conduct pre-examination according to the relevant provisions of real estate registration. If the certificate number used by the seller at login is inconsistent with the number when obtain the title of the property and the system verification fails, the registration personnel will review it manually. The consumer information will be changed in the registration system if the review succeeds. If the pre-examination fails, the system will inform the applicant via SMS message to modify the application and resubmit it.
3. If both the registration and tax pre-examinations succeed, the registration personnel will select the application for which pre-examination and tax payment have been completed from the recording book and import it to the registration system. Then, the registration personnel will obtain the applicant's tax payment information from the blockchain, and review it in accordance with the relevant provisions of real estate registration. If the review succeeds, it will be recorded in the register, and the system will send the a SMS message of registration fee payment to the applicant. Meanwhile, the registration personnel will publicize the registration information in the section of "Publicity and Announcement of Registration of Non-Residential Stock Real Property Transactions Among Enterprises" on the real estate registration column in the portal of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources in accordance with the publicity and announcement template (Appendix 2), and announce the invalidation of the original real estate ownership certificate.
4. After paying the real estate registration fee online, the applicant can get the electronic real estate registration certificate and Beijing's uniform bill for non-tax income (of electronic format) on the mobile phone terminal, and the paper Property Ownership Certificate can be delivered by EMS (freight payable at destination).
5. After the completion of all the procedures, the registration authority will file the relevant electronic materials.
6. The application information, tax payment information and registration results will be stored on the blockchain.
II. Handling Time Limit
If the applicant completes the application form and submits it for examination and verification before 16:00 on the working day, the tax authority and the registration authority will complete the examination and verification on the same day. If the applicant completes the online tax payment on the same day and the tax authority pushes the tax payment result before 17:00 on the same day, the registration authority will record it in the register on the same day. If the applicant completes the online payment of registration fee the same day, it may get the electronic real estate registration certificate and Beijing's uniform bill for non-tax income (of electronic format) on the same day.
If the applicant fails to complete the application form and submit it for review before 16:00 of the working day, or the tax payment result is not pushed to the registration system before 17:00 of the same day, the processing time will be extended to the next working day.
III. List of Uploaded Documents
1. Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
2. Letters of commitment of the seller and the buyer.
3. Powers of attorney of the seller and the buyer.
4. Original certificate of ownership.
5. The seller's original deed tax payment certificate.
6. The seller's land appreciation tax deduction voucher (optional).
ⅰ. Original purchase invoice (it will be required if the seller applies to use the invoice amount as the amount of land appreciation tax deduction).
ⅱ. The bill for the amount paid for obtaining the land use right, the house and building price assessment report (including the information audit form) provided by the real estate appraiser using replacement cost method, and the invoice for the assessment fee (these will be required if the seller's application provides the assessment report as the land appreciation tax deduction).
7. Proof on Business License change (it will be required if the number of the certificate used by the seller for login is inconsistent with number when obtains the title of the property and the system verification fails).
8. The approval documents issued by the competent authority of the district where the real estate is located or the administrative body of the park will be required, approving the buyer's purchase of or the sale of the supporting commercial service facilities for the residence, if the project is an R&D or industrial project, or its planned use is hotel, or for tourism, culture or entertainment, or it is planned as houses for commercial supporting facilities and other commercial service facilities for residence.
The Circular is hereby issued.
Appendix: 1. Letter of Commitment
2. Template for Publicity and Announcement of Registration of Non-Residential Stock Real Property Transactions Among Enterprises
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
Beijing Municipal Tax Service, State Taxation Administration
March 2, 2020