Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources, Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and Beijing Municipal Tax Service, State Taxation Administration on Printing and Distributing the Rules for "One-Stop Online Services by One Department at One time" in the Field of Real Estate Registration, Housing Trading and Tax Collection and Administration （Trial）
Jing Gui Zi Fa〔2018〕No. 62
All branches of Beijing Municipal Commission of City Planning and Land Resources Management, Commissions of Housing and Urban-Rural Development（Housing Management Bureaus）of all districts, District（Regional）Branches of Beijing Municipal Tax Services and all relevant units:
To deepen the reform of optimizing business environment in the field of real estate registration, housing trading and tax collection and administration（hereinafter the "Field of Real Estate Registration" for short）, define the system construction demands of the online service platform in the field of real estate registration, guide all districts to properly carry out "One-Stop Online Services by One Department at One time" since the going live of the online service platform, the Municipal Commission of Natural Resources, the Municipal Commission Housing and Urban-Rural Development and the Beijing Municipal Tax Services have formulated, in according with the provisions in documents like the 2018-2020 Action Plan of Beijing Municipality for Further Optimizing the Business Environment（Jing Fa  No. 18）, the Rules for "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time" in the Field of Real Estate Registration, Housing Trading and Tax Collection and Administration （Trail）and the corresponding flow chart and hereby print and distribute them to all relevant departments for your properly providing services in accordance with your responsibilities.
Rules for "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time" in the Field of Real Estate Registration, Housing Trading and Tax Collection
and Administration （Trial）
To implement the Regulations on Issuing the Implementation Plan for Further Deepening "Internet plus Government Services" and Promoting the Reform of "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One Time" Released by the General Office of the State Council（ Guo Ban Fa  No. 45）, the 2018-2020 Action Plan of Beijing Municipality for Further Optimizing the Business Environment（Jing Fa  No. 18）of municipal party committee and municipal government and the Implementation Plan of the Beijing Municipal for Advancing the Public Service "Handling Through a Unified Online Platform"（ Jing Zheng Ban Fa  No. 26）, fully simplify and optimize the work process in the field of real estate registration, housing trading and tax collection and administration （hereinafter the "Field of Real Estate Registration" for short）of the market entities and the masses and further improve the online public service level in this field, we have, based on the Regulations on Printing and Distributing the Guidelines for the Construction of the Technical System of Internet Plus Government Services（Guo Ban Han  No. 108）and the actual conditions of Beijing Municipality, formulated the Rules.
"One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time" in the Field of Real Estate Registration, Housing Trading and Tax Collection and Administration refer to the services that departments of real estate registration, housing trading and taxation jointly provide the market entities and the masses with online service "Handling Through a Unified Online Platform"（ handling all matters through one network）, offline service with "entry into one door" （comprehensive acceptance one venue）and site handling service with "one visit at most" （only one necessary site handling）to facilitate the whole process of transfer, pledge and alteration of real estate rights by the applicant. Its specific service items include all real estate registrations based on application and part of housing trading and tax collection and administration matters to be jointly handled with the registration.
The applicant may apply for real estate registration by choosing the "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time" or through the original handling pattern. To guarantee the requirements for housing trading management, the applications for real estate registration arising from the transactions of ready houses or stocking houses shall be handled through the pattern of "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time" in principle.
II. Service Principles
We will put people first. We will take the sense of gains of the market entities and the masses as the sole criterion for assessing the performance of "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time", take empathy, recreate the process in the field of real estate registration, spare no efforts to achieve the shift from "physical polymerization" to "chemical integration" in government services and create the experience of the shortest process and the least time and the best service.
"We will uphold the integration between government services and "Internet Plus". We will enhance the application of Internet Plus in the process recreation, strengthen information sharing between departments, advance online handling of more government services in the field of real estate registration with focus on process integration, intelligent business review and mobile online application, and combine the physical service hall with the online service hall, the service platform and various terminals to provide the market entities and the masses with more diversified, multi-channel and more convenient services.
We will uphold the unification between optimal integration and market administration. We will deepen administration collaboration between departments and ensure the normal implementation of the administrative measures for real estate market regulation and supervision on the market conducts of real estate brokerage agencies during the process recreation to ensure the orderly transactions of real estate.
In the implementation of "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time", the Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources is responsible for the guiding and supervising various real estate registrations and properly carrying out the work of daily management, data utilization and user registration management of the service platform with other collaborative departments.
In the implementation of "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time", the Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Department is responsible for housing trading management, utilization of sales contract information and regulation over services of real estate brokerage agencies and the support for daily management of the service platform.
In the implementation of "One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time", Beijing Tax Services is responsible for the guiding and supervising guiding and supervising tax collection and administration and supporting the daily management of the service platform.
All district departments of real estate registration, housing trading and taxation are responsible for specific services, for setting up dedicated service windows to provide services including site policy consultation and system operation guidance for the applicant with service needs and for relevant tasks assigned by the competent municipal-level departments.
IV. Service Process
1. Online form-filling and declaration. According to the application registration matters, the applicant shall fill in the identity information, real estate information, contact information, mortgage information, etc. on the service platform, and upload the videos and images of the corresponding materials according to the list of application materials. Hereinto, for the business of real estate registration application arising from housing transaction, the applicant shall complete online contract signing on the service platform as stipulated while confirming the information filled out and submitting it for real estate registration pre-examination. Authenticity and compliance of the information filled out shall be verified on the service platform and the specific contents of verification will be formulated according to relevant business rules.
2. Online joint handling. In case of the registration items involving joint handling after the applicant shall submit the application for real estate registration pre-examination, the service platform will push the corresponding information to departments for real estate registration and taxation for reviewing. If, after collecting the pre-examination opinions of the taxation department, the real estate registration department finds the application meets conditions for registration, it will, by means of messages or mobile terminals, inform the applicant of the appointment time when they shall apply for the registration on site of the service window of real estate registration hall with the originals of the application materials; if it finds the application fails to meet the relevant conditions, it will inform the applicant of the examination situation and disposal opinions by means of messages or mobile terminals. For registration items not involving joint handling, the registration department will complete relevant work independently.
3. Site verification. When the pre-examination is passed, the applicant shall carry originals of the application materials to the venue for real estate registration. When the window staff completes the inspection, he will accept the application formally, complete the review and register entry according to the handling process of the item, report the result to the service platform which informs the applicant to claim the result by means of messages or mobile terminals. Hereinto, any registration item involving joint handling will be handled by the respective joint handling department at the comprehensive service window. For any application eligible for site closing, the applicant may claim the results such as the certificate（proof) of real estate ownership after receiving the notice on site; for any application not eligible for site handling, the applicant shall claim the results such as such as the certificate（proof） of real estate ownership at the hall according to the notification time or by means of logistics delivery.
V. Post setting and work contents
In line with the principle of "clear-cut work division, orderly coordination, accuracy and efficiency and convenience for people", the following posts are mainly assigned in the registration department of the One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time:
1. Task assignment post. Mainly responsible for assigning the reviewing tasks to the competent real estate registration reviewing staff after receiving the pre-application information and properly allocating work divisions according the overall task completion schedule to ensure the completion of the pre-examination work on time.
2. Online pre-examination post. Mainly responsible for the following work:
(1) Checking whether the information filled out by the applicant is consistent with the contents of the image files （including housing purchase qualification review and relevant information and image files）;
(2) Conducting online review of the application item based on the information and image files filled out by the applicant and in line with the relevant acceptance and review provisions stipulated in the Work Rules of Beijing Municipality for Real Estate Registration（the "Rules" hereinafter）, but not including links and contents that require site cooperation of the applicant, such as inquiry and original material check;
(3) Feeding the result back the applicant after signing the pre-examination opinions. For the application meeting the review conditions of the Rules, the service platform will automatically remind the applicant to appoint the time for site handling; for the application not meeting the pre-examination requirements, the opinion on the failure to pass the review will be filled out in accordance with the relevant provisions on acceptance rejection stipulated in the Rules. In the event of the registration item involving the pre-examination of the tax department, the pre-examination opinions of the tax department shall be collected before the pre-examination opinion is issued.
3.Check and register entry post. Staff in this post shall not hold the concurrent post of online pre-examination in the same business and shall be mainly responsible for the following work:
(1) Checking whether the paper application materials submitted by the applicant is in consistence with the contents filled out online;
(2) Examining the application item based on the paper application materials submitted by the applicant and in line with the relevant acceptance and review provisions stipulated in the Rules;
(3) Issuing the Real Estate Registration Acceptance Voucher to the applicant in the event of compliance with the acceptance and review conditions stipulated in the Rules and making corresponding register entry, after which the system will automatically remind the applicant of the time to claim the result on site; issuing the Notification on Rejecting the Application for Real Estate Registration in the event of noncompliance.
In the event of any registration item involving joint handling, the setting of the post and work requirements of the departments of housing transaction and tax etc. will be otherwise stipulated by the respective department. All departments may gradually integrate to work of the comprehensive service window to one same staff for concrete implementation on the basis of clear handling standards and high operational proficiency.
VI. Relevant Business Rules
1. The online pre-examination of the One-Stop Online Government Services by One Department at One time shall be completed within 3 working days since the date of the applicant's submission of the pre-application. Site verification shall be closed on the same day in principle except the situations involving announcement, statement, field investigation and material supplement.
2. If, during the period from the first pre-examination to register entry on the service platform, other real estate registration services other than dissidence registration, sequestration registration or mortgage de-registration is requested for the same registration business, the pre-application shall be cancelled first in principle. Hereinto, for the business not involving housing transaction, the applicant may apply for the cancellation of the pre-application online; for the business involving housing transaction, the specific rules for pre-application and contract information cancellation shall be otherwise stipulated by relevant department.
3. Once the pre-examination result is passed, the applicant shall appoint the time for site verification within 30 calendar days. In case of overdue absence, the original pre-examination result may be used for re-appointment after being checked.
4. If there is inconsistence between the paper materials submitted by the applicant on site and the information filled out online, but it falls on the alternative case or may illustrate the situation of change and does not affect the transaction management, real estate regulation policy, tax payment or registration result, relevant formalities like register entry and certificate issuance can be handled normally. In the event that the paper materials submitted on site meet the conditions for acceptance but require further proof, the window may issue the Notification on Material Supplement for Real Estate Registration to the Applicant.
5. The real estate registration items handled by the municipal-level departments shall be carried out based on the stipulations of the Rules mutatis mutandis.