Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources and
Beijing Municipal Finance Bureau
Regulations on Launching of Online Payment of Real Estate Registration Fees
Jing Gui Zi Fa  No. 160
Branches of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources and Finance Bureau of Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area,
In order to further optimize the business environment of Beijing Municipality, enhance convenience in real estate registration services, and improve the "Internet + real estate registration" government services, Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources and Beijing Municipal Finance Bureau have decided to launch online payment of real estate registration fees on May 10, 2019 across Beijing Municipality based on the realization of interchange and sharing of real estate registration fee payment information. The relevant matters are hereby issued as follows:
I. Service Contents
After completion of the registration of real estate information on the certificate, the real estate registration applicant may log in to the Online Service Platform or Mobile Payment Platform for Beijing Real Estate Registration according to the received SMS about Beijing real estate registration, and choose to pay the real estate registration fee via WeChat, Alipay, online banking, or any of other channels. After the applicant has successfully paid the real estate registration fee, the real estate registration authority may issue a paper "Certificate of General Contribution to Beijing's Non-tax Revenue" to the applicant.
II. Division of Responsibilities
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources shall be responsible for the management of user registration for the real estate registration fees and the guidance for and supervision of the online payment services, and work with the financial authority to do a good job in daily maintenance of the payment platform and other aspects.
The financial authority shall be responsible for the coordination in the online payment of real estate registration fees, and responsible for the maintenance and management of the online payment platform and SMS sending for non-tax revenues.
The real estate registration authority of each branch of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources shall be responsible for the handling of specific business in the online payment of real estate registration fees; and responsible for setting up special service windows to provide on-site services such as policy consultation and payment operation guidance for the persons needing the online payment services.
1. Registration Fee Accounting.
Beijing Real Estate Registration Information System (hereinafter referred to as the "Registration System") automatically calculates the real estate registration fee. The system allows the manual accounting and modification of the registration fee at all stages, i.e., acceptance, review and certificate registration; and at the stage of acceptance of the real estate registration application, the applicant shall be required to provide the mobile phone number to receive the payment information.
2. Tax Request Sending.
When certificate registration is submitted, the registrar shall send the payment information to Beijing Non-tax Collection Authority System (hereinafter referred to as the "Non-tax System") through the Registration System; and after receiving the payment request, the Non-tax System automatically sends the payment SMS to the applicant.
3. Registration Fee Payment.
After receiving the SMS about real estate registration, the applicant may click on the payment link in the SMS to jump to the mobile payment platform page, choose the mobile WeChat or Alipay to complete the payment operation; or log in to the "Online Service Platform for Beijing Real Estate Registration" Section of the "Real Estate Registration" Column of the portal website of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources or visit the website address (http://184.108.40.206:8080/eo) and click on "Payment Portal", enter "Real Estate Registration Business No.", choose any of WeChat, Alipay, online banking, and other means to pay the real estate registration fee; and after the payment is successful, the registrar may check the payment success feedback through the Registration System or the Non-tax System.
4. Registration Fee Invoicing.
After the payment is successful, the applicant may log in to Beijing Municipal Finance Bureau's Online Payment Platform for Non-tax Revenue to check the corresponding electronic payment voucher; if the paper invoice for real estate registration fee is needed, the applicant may go to the fee payment and certificate collection window of the local real estate registration hall and apply for issuance of the "Certificate of General Contribution to Beijing's Non-tax Revenue" by presenting the "electronic payment code for non-tax revenue" or "acceptance voucher No."; and if refunding is involved, the process shall be the same as the original process.
IV. Work Requirements
1. All authorities shall attach great importance to the online payment services, do a good job in training and publicity, provide Internet-connected computers in the registration halls, guide enterprises and people choosing to pay real estate registration fees online to facilitate fee payment by enterprises and people by themselves, and provide timely feedback in case of problems.
2. All authorities shall strengthen the daily management of non-tax bills, establish the internal management system for non-tax bills, and be strict in the application for, storage, custodial, distribution, and use of non-tax bills. The relevant authorities shall actively urge the payers to go through the payment procedures in a timely manner, establish a mechanism for regular clean-up of non-tax revenue bills, and regularly clean up long-term unpaid non-tax bill information to ensure the clear status of the bill use information.
3. All authorities shall establish non-tax revenue ledgers and a regular fund reconciliation system, and timely register the ledger information after collecting the revenues. The non-tax collection authority shall do a good job in the checking of non-tax revenue funds and bills in the daily collection, and regularly check the revenue data with the financial authority to ensure that the revenues are consistent. If the non-tax revenues are paid through the online payment platform and the mobile payment method, the electronic payment vouchers for non-tax revenues shall be used as the payment vouchers; and if a payer indeed needs the paper bill for reimbursement, the collection authority shall print the "Certificate of General Contribution to Beijing's Non-tax Revenue".
4. All authorities shall strengthen internal management and supervision, reasonably set up incompatible posts, standardize daily collection behaviors, and effectively implement the management of receipts and disbursements in two separate lines to ensure that non-tax revenues are collected and turned over to the treasury in time in accordance with the relevant regulations to prevent concealment, interception, squeezing, authorized disbursements directly from, and embezzlement of non-tax revenues.
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
Beijing Municipal Finance Bureau
April 30, 2019