Jing Gui Zi Han  No. 63
To all branches and registration centers,
To further optimize the business environment for real estate registration in Beijing, provide more efficient and convenient services for both parties of real estate transactions, and reduce transaction costs, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
I. Inquire about and Verify Real Estate Registration Information
It is the legal responsibility of the real estate registration authority to provide real estate registration information inquiry services. Enterprises and individuals have 3 ways to get free access to real estate registration information: online inquiry, self-service information inquiry and inquiry window.
If the real estate ownership information, natural conditions, encumbrance and judicial restrictions in the inquiry results are requested to be verified by the applicant, the real estate registration authority shall earnestly verify the information and assume the corresponding legal responsibilities.
II. Publicize Real Estate Registration Services
Template contracts of real estate transactions, real estate property registration information (especially encumbrance and judicial restrictions), enterprise tax arrears, payment of public utilities fees by real estate right holders, and enterprise operating status (whether in bankruptcy proceedings, whether the Business License Certificate has been revoked or canceled) can be obtained free of charge through the services provided by the relevant authorities (see the Appendix for details).
The real estate registration authority shall take the initiative to inform the general public of and post the access ways or channels of the corresponding services, and provide consultation and instruction services. Meanwhile, it shall increase coordination and communication with relevant authorities within the same jurisdiction, summarize all kinds of information access channels concerned by both parties in the transaction process, and make them available to the public in various ways. It shall also shorten the time for preliminary investigation and information verification of both parties to the greatest extent, guide enterprises and individuals to carry out real estate transactions by themselves, and reduce transaction costs.
III. Prohibit Adding Procedures and Requiring Additional Application Materials
The real estate registration authority shall not add any lawyer investigation and other procedures before enterprises and individuals apply for real estate registration. It is not the premise of applying for real estate registration for both parties to carry out preliminary investigation and verify relevant information by themselves or by entrusting a third-party organization.
The real estate registration authority shall carry out real estate registration and perform its statutory duties of verifying whether the real estate has encumbrance and judicial restrictions in strict accordance with the Interim Regulations on Real Estate Registration and its implementation rules, the Specification of Real Estate Registration in Beijing (Trial), business environment reform policies and other documents, in order to ensure that the real estate to be transferred meets the conditions of transfer registration, guarantee the security of real estate transaction and registration, and bear the corresponding legal responsibilities. The registration applicant shall not be required to provide supporting documents on preliminary investigation and verification of the relevant information.
Appendix: Free Self-Service Access to Information Related to Real Estate to be Traded
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
March 6, 2020
Free Self-Service Access to Information Related to Real Estate to be Traded
1. The real estate registration authority shall provide free inquiry of real estate registration information (including ownership information, natural conditions, whether there are encumbrance or judicial restrictions on the real estate, etc.). Online inquiry channels include Beijing Online Service Platform for Real Estate Registration (website: http://bdc.ghzrzyw.beijing.gov.cn/eo/user/index.go), Beijing Real Estate Registration Center APP or Beijing Pass APP, and other channels include self-service inquiry machines or windows at real estate registration centers of all districts.
2. Contract templates of real estate transactions can be downloaded free of charge from the official website of Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development. Website: http://zjw.beijing.gov.cn/bjjs/fwgl/fdcjy/fdcjyxxgs/xzhtsfwb/index.shtml
3. Information on zoning regulations affecting real estate can be obtained free of charge on the official website of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources. Website: http://ghzrzyw.beijing.gov.cn/zhengwuxinxi/ghcg/xxgh/
4. Enterprises' tax arrears can be obtained free of charge on the official website of Beijing Municipal Tax Service, State Taxation Administration. Website:
5. The payment status of public utilities fees related to real estate can be obtained free of charge through the following ways:
Electricity fees: 95598 (electricity hotline), "Online State Grid" APP, electric power centers in all districts, 95598 smart interaction website (http://www.95598.cn/person/as/index.shtml);
Water fees: 96116 (water supply hotline), "Beijing Waterworks Group" WeChat official account, waterworks service centers in all districts;
Gas fees: 96777 (gas hotline), "Beijing Gas" APP, gas service centers in all districts;
Gehua CATV fees: 96196 (Gehua hotline), service centers in all districts, Gehua On-line Business Hall (website: https://www.96196.tv/).
6. Whether an enterprise's Business License Certificate has been revoked or cancelled can be found out on the National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System (website: http://www.gsxt.gov.cn/index.html), and Beijing-based enterprises can inquire about the information free of charge on Beijing Enterprise Credit Information Website (website: http://qyxy.scjgj.beijing.gov.cn/). Information about whether an enterprise is in bankruptcy proceedings can be inquired free of charge on the National Enterprise Bankruptcy Information Disclosure Platform (website: http://pccz.court.gov.cn/pcajxxw/index/xxwsy).
The above information can be inquired on the "Integrated Inquiry" module in the "Information Inquiry" section, under "eBeijing" - "Services" - "Real Estate Registration" - "Beijing Online Service Platform for Real Estate Registration". Our Commission will revise or update the above channels with changes in the ways of access to relevant information.