Jing Zheng Fu Fa  No. 23
To government service bureaus and housing and urban-rural development commissions (departments of housing management) of all districts, Commissions of Housing and Urban Development of Dongcheng and Xicheng Districts, and Construction Bureau (Housing Land Bureau) of Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area,
In order to continuously optimize the city's business environment , improve the efficiency of procedures of corporate bankruptcy and compulsory corporate liquidation, and increase the quality and efficiency of information query application by administrators (liquidation groups) to housing and urban-rural development departments, in accordance with provisions of the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law, the Company Law, the Regulations on Optimizing Business Environment and the Measures for Dynamic Adjustment of Government Services in Beijing (Trial), the matters concerning addition of government services are hereby notified as follows:
I. Name of Added Service
A government service named "Bankruptcy (Compulsory Liquidation) - Housing Transaction Information Query" to housing and urban-rural development departments has been added at the municipal and district levels. The added service falls into the category of public services and is implemented at the municipal and district levels, and it is put on the list of government services of Beijing.
II. Handling Requirements
1. Where the application is handled by an administrator: The administrator must be the one designated by the people's court. The specific handling person of the administrator needs to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling from the people's court for accepting the bankruptcy case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the administrator (1 copy), the power of attorney for the administrator (1 original copy), and the ID card of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
2. Where the application is handled by a liquidation group: The liquidation group must be the one designated by the people's court. The specific handling person of the liquidation group needs to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling from the people's court for accepting the compulsory liquidation case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the liquidation group (1 copy), the power of attorney for the liquidation group (1 original copy), and the ID card of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
III. Service Model
1. Centralized handling. The service is accessible in government service centers at the municipal and district levels for centralized reception, acceptance and service. The Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development coordinates the housing and urban-rural departments (departments of housing management) of all districts to conduct queries.
2. Time limit for completion. The service shall be handled within 5 working days from acceptance to completion.
IV. Work Requirements
1. Government service departments and housing and urban-rural development departments of all districts shall attach great importance to this added service, clarify the department in charge, make conscientious organization, and speed up to ensure the service is implemented by April 3.
2. The above-mentioned authorities shall strengthen the awareness to serve and provide information query services for administrators (liquidation groups) to perform their duties as stipulated by laws and regulations such as the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law and the Company Law, in accordance with the requirements of "making all necessary investigations and providing all necessary support". They shall affix the special seal for administrative examination and approval service or the special seal for query of the housing and urban-rural development departments. Buck-passing and delay without proper reasons are not allowed.
3. The municipal government service department and the municipal housing and urban-rural development department will supervise and inspect the progress and implementation of the work of each district.
4. The municipality and districts shall keep in contact, and the problems encountered by each district during implementation shall be reported in time.
Appendix: Administrator (Liquidation Group) Information Query Application Form
Beijing Municipal Administration of Government Services
Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
March 30, 2020
(Contact: Chen Shuo, Zhou Shaohua; Contact number: 89151915, 55598413)