Jing Zheng Fu Fa  No. 21
To government service bureaus of all districts and Beijing Traffic Management Bureau,
In order to continuously optimize the business environment in Beijing, improve the efficiency of corporate bankruptcy and compulsory corporate liquidation procedures, and increase the quality and efficiency of information query application by administrators (liquidation groups) to traffic management departments, in accordance with provisions of the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law, the Company Law, the Regulations on Optimizing Business Environment and the Measures for Dynamic Adjustment of Government Services in Beijing (Trial), the matters concerning the addition of government services are hereby notified as follows:
I. Name of Service
To add a government service named "Bankruptcy (Compulsory Liquidation) - Motor Vehicle Management Information Query" to traffic management departments at the municipal and district levels. The added service falls into the category of public services and is implemented at the municipal and district levels, and it is put on the catalogue of government services in Beijing.
II. Handling Requirements
1. Where an administrator handles the application: The administrator shall be designated by the people's court. The specific handling person of the administrator is required to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling Paper from the people's court accepting the bankruptcy case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the administrator (1 copy), the power of attorney for the administrator (1 original copy), and the valid identity document of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
2. Where a liquidation group handles the application: The liquidation group shall be designated by the people's court. The specific handling person of the liquidation group is required to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling Paper from the people's court accepting the compulsory liquidation case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the liquidation group (1 copy), the power of attorney for the liquidation group (1 original copy), and the valid identity document of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
III. Service Model
1. Centralized handling. The service enters the service halls of the vehicle administration office and its sub-offices, and the government service centers of the municipality and relevant districts, for the purposes of centralized reception, acceptance and delivery.
2. Completion within certain time limit. The service shall be provided and completed instantly. In case of special circumstances, the delayed reply shall be made within 5 working days in principle.
IV. Work Requirements
1. Government service departments and traffic management departments of all districts shall attach great importance to the added service, clarify the department in charge, make meticulous organization, accelerate the progress, and ensure the service to be implemented before March 20.
2. Strengthen service awareness and provide services for administrators (liquidation groups) to perform their duties as stipulated by laws and regulations such as the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law and the Company Law in accordance with the requirements of "making all necessary investigations and providing all necessary support". Buck-passing and delay without proper reasons shall not be allowed. In addition, such methods as affixing a seal shall be adopted to ensure the reliability of the information provided.
3. The municipal government service department and the municipal public security department will supervise and inspect the progress and implementation of the work of each district.
4. Strengthen the communication between the municipality and districts, and problems encountered by each district in the course of implementation shall be reported in time.
Appendix: Administrator (Liquidation Group) Information Query Application Form
Beijing Municipal Administration of Government Services
Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau
March 17, 2020
(Contact: Huang Kankan, Zhang Zhao; Contact number: 89151913，68398860)