Jing Zheng Fu Fa  No. 20
To government service bureaus of all districts and branches of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources of all districts,
In order to continuously optimize the business environment in this city, improve the efficiency of procedures of corporate bankruptcy and compulsory corporate liquidation, and increase the quality and efficiency of information query application by administrators (liquidation groups) to planning and natural resources departments, in accordance with provisions of the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law, the Company Law, the Regulations on Optimizing Business Environment and the Measures for Dynamic Adjustment of Government Services in Beijing (Trial), the matters concerning addition of government services are hereby notified as follows:
I. Name of Added Service
Add a government service named "Bankruptcy (Compulsory Liquidation) - Real Estate Registration Information Query" to planning and natural resources departments of all districts. The added service falls into the category of public services and is implemented at the district level, and it is put on the list of government services of this city.
II. Handling Requirements
1. Where an administrator handles the application: The administrator must be the one designated by the people's court. The specific handling person of the administrator needs to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling from the people's court for accepting the bankruptcy case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the administrator (1 copy), the power of attorney for the administrator (1 original copy), and the valid identity document of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
2. Where a liquidation group handles the application: The liquidation group must be the one designated by the people's court. The specific handling person of the liquidation group needs to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling from the people's court for accepting the compulsory liquidation case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the liquidation group (1 copy), the power of attorney for the liquidation group (1 original copy), and the valid identity document of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
III. Service Model
1. Centralized handling. The service enters real estate registration centers or government service centers of planning and natural resources departments of all districts, for the purpose of centralized acceptance, handling and service.
2. Time limit for completion. The service shall be provided and completed instantly. In principle, the delay shall not go beyond 3 working days in case of special circumstances.
IV. Work Requirements
1. Government service departments and planning and natural resources departments of all districts should attach great importance to the added service, clarify the department in charge, make conscientious organization, and accelerate the progress, and ensure the service is implemented before March 17.
2. Strengthen service awareness and provide services for administrators (liquidation groups) to perform their duties as stipulated by laws and regulations such as the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law and the Company Law, in accordance with the requirements of "making all necessary investigations and providing all necessary support". Buck-passing and delay without proper reasons are not allowed. Also, such methods as affixing a seal shall be adopted to ensure the reliability of the information provided.
3. The municipal government service department and the municipal planning and natural resource department will supervise and inspect the progress and implementation of the work of each district.
4. Strengthen the communication between the municipality and districts, and the problems encountered by each district during work implementation shall be reported in a timely manner.
Appendix: Administrator (Liquidation Group) Real Estate Registration Information Query Application Form
Beijing Municipal Administration of Government Services
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
March 13, 2020
(Contact: Chen Shuo, Jiang Yong; Contact number: 89151915、55594506)