Jing Zheng Fu Fa  No. 13
To government service bureaus and market regulation bureaus of all districts,
In order to continuously optimize the business environment in this city, improve the efficiency of procedures of corporate bankruptcy and compulsory corporate liquidation, and increase the quality and efficiency of information query application by administrators (liquidation groups) to market regulation departments, in accordance with provisions of the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law, the Company Law, the Regulations on Optimizing Business Environment and the Measures for Dynamic Adjustment of Government Affairs Service in Beijing (Trial), the matters concerning addition of government services at the municipal and district levels are hereby notified as follows:
I. Name of Added Service
Add a government service named "Bankruptcy (Compulsory Liquidation) - Enterprise Registration Information & Materials Query" to market regulation departments at the municipal and district levels. The added service falls into the category of public services and is implemented at the municipal and district levels, and it is put on the list of government services of this city.
II. Handling Requirements
1. Where an administrator handles the application: The administrator must be the one designated by the people's court as per provisions of the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law. The specific handling person of the administrator needs to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling from the people's court for accepting the bankruptcy case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the administrator (1 copy), the power of attorney for the administrator (1 original copy), and the valid identity document of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
2. Where a liquidation group handles the application: The liquidation group must be the one designated by the people's court as per provisions of the Company Law. The specific handling person of the liquidation group needs to provide the following application materials: the Civil Ruling Paper from the people's court for accepting the compulsory liquidation case (1 copy), the Decision for designating the liquidation group (1 copy), the power of attorney for the liquidation group (1 original copy), and the valid identity document of the specific handling person (original copy, only for verification).
III. Service Model
1. Centralized handling. The service enters government service centers at the municipal and district levels for centralized reception, acceptance and service. When market regulation departments deal with the service, the service shall be directly handled in government service centers if conditions permit; and the service shall be uniformly received and served by government service centers if conditions don't permit.
2. Time limit for completion. The service shall be provided and completed instantly. In principle, the delay shall not go beyond 3 working days in case of special circumstances.
3. Online handling encouraged. The key is to study and solve the issue of how to confirm the identity of the handling person online.
IV. Work Requirements
1. Government service departments and market regulation departments of all districts should attach great importance to the added service, clarify the department in charge, make conscientious organization, and accelerate the progress, and ensure the service is implemented before March 10.
2. Strengthen service awareness and provide information query services for administrators (liquidation groups) to perform their duties as stipulated by laws and regulations such as the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law and the Company Law, in accordance with the requirements of "making all necessary investigations and providing all necessary support", and adopt such methods as affixing a seal to ensure the reliability of the information provided. Buck-passing and delay without proper reasons are not allowed.
3. The municipal government service department and the municipal market regulation department will supervise and inspect the progress and implementation of the work of each district.
4. Strengthen the communication between the municipality and districts, and the problems encountered by each district during work implementation shall be reported in a timely manner.
Appendix: Administrator (Liquidation Group) Information Query Application Form
Beijing Municipal Administration of Government Services
Beijing Municipal Administration for Market Regulation
March 2, 2020
(Contact: Huang Kankan, Liu Meng; Contact number: 89151913, 88794920 Ext. 3256)
Administrator (Liquidation Group) Information Query Application Form