The People's Government of Beijing Municipality
Mayors' Profile Departments Administrative Districts Reports Laws & Policies
Beijing Info
Facts Culture Sister Cities Sci & Tech Videos
Most Requested Investing in Beijing Working in Beijing Studying in Beijing Living in Beijing Travelling in Beijing Consuming in Beijing
Contact Us
FAQs Jingjing Feedback Surveys
News Laws & Policies Photos Activities Specials
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Question: Q1: What are the procedures for changing foreign-invested enterprises into domestic companies?
Answer: A1: Step 1: Cancel the Approval Certificate for Foreign-invested Enterprises upon approval of the commercial department; Step 2: If the name needs to be changed, it is required to go through the name change pre-approval procedure first; Step 3: Receive the Application for Registration (Filing) of Enterprise Change (Restructuring). Changing to a domestic-funded LLC that involves setting state-owned equity must be reported to the competent financial department or to the supervision and management department of state-owned assets for approval (the listed company must submit to the CSRC for approval); Step 4: Submit all application materials required in the legally approved format, and wait for the issuance of the Notice of Change Approval; Step 5: After receiving the Notice of Change Approval, pay the fee and obtain the business license at the Industrial and Commercial Bureau according to the date determined in the Notice of Change Approval.