1. An original application form for the construction permit for construction projects (Log on to the official website of eBeijing at http://www.beijing.gov.cn to apply online and complete data filing and reporting.)
2. House ownership documents, including
(1) An original property ownership document issued by the governmental department
(2) In case of house leasing, an original lease agreement is also required, and an original document of property owner consent to the renovation.
(3) An original construction project planning permit is required for current reconstruction projects and other projects that should undergo planning procedures.
3. Confirmation documents from the construction enterprise, including:
(1) An original construction contract agreement (scanned copy of the original)
(2) For projects subject to bidding, an original notification of tender awards of the construction unit (scanned copy of the original) is also required.
(3) For non-bidding projects, you need to directly apply for the construction permit undertaking (scanned copy of the original).
4. Commitment documents, including:
(1) An original legal person commitment letter of the construction project
(2) An original project renovation information note
Working days: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-17:00
2. Mode and Location
Offline: Beijing Municipal Government Affairs Service Center: No. 1, South of West 3rd Ring Road, Fengtai District, Beijing (the southwestern corner of Liuliqiao)
(1) Acceptance of application: 0 working days
(2) Examination and decision: 5 working days
(3) Issuance and delivery of certificate: 0 working days for issuance
Free of charge
5. Authority in charge
Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
Upload the authentic and valid electronic documents (colored) of application materials affixed with the official seal.